Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years and older, who are registered as ‘following’ the official Wittner Shoes fan page on Instagram during the time of promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences at 1:00pm AEST on Friday 19th December, 2014. Entries close 12:30pm AEST on Sunday 21st December 2014.
- The winner will be notified via an Instagram post on @wittnershoes Instagram feed within 48 hours of close of competition. The winner will have to contact Wittner Shoes to claim their prize.
- To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the Wittner Shoes fan page on Instagram and repost the above image @wittnershoes and #wittner #wittnerchristmas and tell us their favourite Wittner statement heel.
- The winner will be selected by random draw.
- There are two (2) winners in total. The winner’s will receive one (1) pair of their favourite Wittner statement heel in their size that is available in-store at the time of draw. Favourite style will be outlined in the winner’s entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Wittner Shoes of 127-129 Cremorne Street Richmond VIC 3121.
The mule has been a hot trend for some months now and with many style updates it has become a wardrobe essential. The Race mule features a fine heel and a pointed toe, making it a feminine style statement. A heel that is dressy enough for work yet stylish enough for Friday drinks, all your problems are solved! With the mule style forecasted to be a hot trend for next Autumn Winter, now is the time to invest.
Brooke Testoni from Maiden Sydney shows us how chic this style really is. With a fresh summer update Brooke has inspired us to swap our dark threads for crisp whites and classic black for luxe tan.
“The race tan mule is made from quality leather and features a comfortable heel height which is perfect for a day or night outfit. Mules are a definite hit this season – I love these because they are a little different to the standard mule on the market. I have paired them back with a paneled white dress, and tied a striped oversized shirt around, to give it a layering effect and effortless look.”